Hotels in Warsaw, Missouri
Search & Compare Warsaw Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Warsaw
Warsaw overviewWarsaw is a relaxing place surrounded by picturesque views of lakes and parks. You'll enjoy the abundant coffee and dining choices. Nature lovers will find plenty of places to explore such as Truman Lake Mountain Bike Park and Shawnee Bend Public Use Area. Head to Benton County Museum and Lost Valley Hatchery to make some memories. A family-friendly area, Warsaw also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in WarsawWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Warsaw has accommodations to fit every need. There are 7 hotels in the Warsaw area, some with discounts of up to 13%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $54 per night
- • 2 3-star hotels with an average price of $57 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 175 user reviews of Warsaw hotels:
- • Parkfield Inn
- • Osage Bluff Lodge
How to get to WarsawFly in to Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.), 104.1 mi (167.5 km) from downtown Warsaw.
What to see around WarsawFun activities are on hand like adventure tours and boating, along with attractions such as:
- • Truman Lake Mountain Bike Park
- • Shawnee Bend Public Use Area
- • Harry S. Truman State Park
- • Benton County Museum
- • Lost Valley Hatchery
- • Cole Camp Area Farmers Market
- • Truman Lake
- • Clinton Community Center
When to visit WarsawWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 61°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 38°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 6.7 inches
- • April-June: 16.1 inches
- • July-September: 12.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches