Hotels in Salem, Illinois
Search & Compare Salem Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Salem
Salem overviewSalem is known for its natural features, museums, and sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Raccoon Lake Park and Bell Tower Park when the weather is nice. Local sights like William Jennings Bryan Boyhood Home and Museum and William Jennings Bryan Statue are worth a visit. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Salem is for you.
Where to stay in SalemA welcoming city for all, Salem has a variety of lodging options.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1466 user reviews of Salem hotels:
- • Super 8 Salem
- • Salem Inn & Suites
- • Holiday Inn Express & Suites Salem
How to get to SalemFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 76.6 mi (123.3 km) from downtown Salem.
What to see around SalemIt's notable for its waterfalls, swimming spots, and top spots for nature lovers that include:
- • Raccoon Lake Park
- • Bell Tower Park
- • William Jennings Bryan Boyhood Home and Museum
- • William Jennings Bryan Statue
- • One Room School House Memorial
- • Salem Fairgrounds
- • Dix Village Hall
When to visit SalemWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 50°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 9.2 inches
- • April-June: 13.0 inches
- • July-September: 10.6 inches
- • October-December: 11.2 inches