What is Hanoi Like for Spa Hotels?
If you're considering a getaway to Hanoi that offers rest and relaxation, pamper yourself and make a reservation at a hotel with a spa. Use Hotels.com to search for a spa hotel in Hanoi and enjoy a variety of treatments from aromatherapy to massages. Wear your fluffy robe and plush slippers, and spend the day in the spa. After you're rejuvenated, take in some of the activities and sights that make Hanoi memorable. Visitors to Hanoi absolutely love the shopping, historical sites, restaurants, and lake views, which could be a great way to get to know the city. Consider an outing to Hoan Kiem Lake, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, or Vietnam Military History Museum to enjoy everything this destination has to offer.
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Hanoi?
If you can tear yourself away from your restful spa hotel, you may want to check out some of these things to see and do in Hanoi.
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Vietnam Military History Museum
- Hanoi War Museum
- Ho Chi Minh Museum
- Dong Xuan Market
- Hang Gai Street
- Hanoi Old Town Night Market
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
Sights & Landmarks
What are Some of the Best Spa Hotels in Hanoi?
Our travelers like these spa hotels in Hanoi:
- Restaurant • Free WiFi • Free babysitting • 24-hour front desk • Central location
- Outdoor pool • Poolside bar • 2 restaurants • Garden • Central location
- Spa services • Bar • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
- Massage treatment rooms • Bar • Restaurant • Rooftop terrace • Central location
La Beaute Boutique Hotel & SpaLa Beaute Spa is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
Sheraton Hanoi HotelOasis Relaxation is an on-site spa offering body scrubs, aromatherapy, and facials
La Siesta Premium Hang BeUpscale hotel, steps from Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
Imperial Hotel & SpaUpscale hotel, steps from Hang Gai Street