What Is Hanoi Like for Luxury Vacations?
From fantastic lake views to gourmet menus, luxury Hanoi hotels are more than just a place to rest your head. You can choose from 112 Hanoi luxury accommodations, and you'll find modern conveniences teamed with comfortable rooms. Travelers to Hanoi like its museums and cafes, so you’ll want to check those out during your stay. You could even book a hotel room close to sights like Hoan Kiem Lake and Imperial Citadel of Thang Long, or find yourself a luxury suite in a quieter area for some rest and relaxation. Whether you're searching for a luxurious hotel in the center of Hanoi or something just outside, Hotels.com has an ample selection getaway options that won't disappoint.
What Are Some of the Best Luxury Hotels in Hanoi?
After a day of discovery in Hanoi, you can treat yourself to a meal at a fancy restaurant, enjoy the luxurious bathrobes and sink into the pillow of a super-comfy bed in your luxury hotel. Hotels.com has 112 luxury accommodations in Hanoi and here are our most popular choices:
- Spa • Bar • Restaurant • Central location
- Car service • Fitness center • Bar • Restaurant • Central location
- Pool • Health club • 24-hour fitness center • Sauna • Walkable location
- Rooftop terrace • Restaurant • Central location
- Fitness center • Bar • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Central location
Hanoi Garden Hotel & SpaUpscale hotel within easy reach of Hoan Kiem Lake
Mövenpick Hotel HanoiLuxury hotel with winery, near St. Joseph's Cathedral
InterContinental Hanoi Landmark72, an IHG HotelLuxury hotel with 2 restaurants, near Keangnam Landmark Tower 72
La Nueva Boutique Hotel Ha NoiCity-center hotel within walking distance of Hoan Kiem Lake
The Oriental Jade HotelLuxury hotel with pool bar, near Hoan Kiem Lake
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Hanoi?
Although it might be tempting to settle down in your amazing hotel with its fantastic amenities, there's lots to enjoy in the area. Here are some things for you to see and do during your stay:
- Dong Xuan Market
- Hang Gai Street
- Hanoi Old Town Night Market
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- Hanoi Opera House
- Vietnamese National Tuong Theatre
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
- Vietnam Military History Museum
Sights & Landmarks