Hotels in Marianna, Arkansas
Search & Compare Marianna Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Marianna
Marianna overviewMarianna is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Forrest City Country Club and Greenlee Park. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like J.R. House Athletic Complex and Gallery of Forrest City. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Marianna is for you.
Where to stay in MariannaA welcoming city for all, Marianna has a variety of lodging options. There are 24 hotels in the Marianna area, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 12 3-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $34 per night
How to get to MariannaFly in to Tunica, MS (UTM-Tunica Municipal), 23.5 mi (37.8 km) from downtown Marianna. Memphis, TN (MEM-Memphis Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 47.9 mi (77.1 km) away.
What to see around MariannaFun activities are on hand such as golf, sporting events, and running, along with attractions such as:
- • Forrest City Country Club
- • Greenlee Park
- • Tunica National Golf Course
- • Cottonwoods Golf Club
- • J.R. House Athletic Complex
- • Gallery of Forrest City
- • Stuart Springs Park
- • Pillow Thompson House
- • Helena Museum of Phillips County
When to visit MariannaCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 68°F day, 32°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 58°F night
- • October-December: 80°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 14.0 inches
- • April-June: 15.3 inches
- • July-September: 9.1 inches
- • October-December: 15.4 inches