What is Riyadh Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to visit Riyadh on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at Kingdom Tower and Al Faisaliyah Tower for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of cheap hotels makes Riyadh popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. We have 40 cheap Riyadh hotels to choose from, so you're sure to find the right one!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Riyadh?
Hotels.com travelers' top Riyadh budget hotel picks:
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • 24-hour fitness center
- Free WiFi • Restaurant
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Health club • Bar
- Free in-room WiFi • 2 restaurants • Outdoor pool • Spa • Spa tub
Comfort Inn Al Yarmouk3-star hotel
Aloft RiyadhAl Olaya District hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
OYO 146 Al Asemah HotelWithin easy reach of Al Batha Market
Hotel Al KhozamaCity-center Riyadh hotel with outdoor pool
Tulip Inn RiyadhFamily-friendly hotel with indoor pool, near Al Batha Market
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Riyadh?
You'll be able to find lots of things to see and do in Riyadh while on a budget. Take a look at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- King Fahd District Park
- Al Watan Park
- Al Gawza Park
- National Museum of Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz Historical Center
- Kingdom Tower
- Al Faisaliyah Tower
- King Abdulaziz Conference Center
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks