What is Jeddah Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are endless ways to visit the seaside city of Jeddah without breaking the bank. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and venture out to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Snap some photos at Jeddah Islamic Seaport and Baab Makkah for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our choice of low-cost hotels makes Jeddah popular among budget-conscious travelers looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 18 cheap Jeddah hotels to choose from, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Jeddah?
Hotels.com travelers' top Jeddah budget hotel picks:
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Health club
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Sauna • Fitness center • 24-hour front desk
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • Spa • Steam room
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Steam room • Health club
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Bar • Cafe • 24-hour front desk
Mercure Jeddah Al HamraJeddah hotel with indoor pool, bar
Golden HotelIn the heart of Jeddah
Grand Park HotelAs Salamah hotel with outdoor pool, pool bar
Mena Red Sea Palace HotelJeddah hotel with outdoor pool, bar
Boudl PalestineJeddah hotel in city center
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Jeddah?
You'll find a variety of things to see and do in Jeddah while keeping to your budget. Glance at this list of attractions in the area, some of which you can appreciate while being mindful of your wallet.
- North Corniche
- Middle Corniche Park
- Rawaea Almaktabat Park
- Nasseef House
- Shallaby Museum of Traditional Handicrafts & Hejazi Heritage
- Saudi Center for Fine Art
- Jeddah Islamic Seaport
- Baab Makkah
- Alandalus Mall
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks