What is Mount Vernon Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to consider welcoming Mount Vernon. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. Visitors like the destination of Mount Vernon for its local cuisine. Spend a day checking out attractions like Jefferson County Fairgrounds, Rend Lake and Wayne Fitzgerrell State Park. When you're ready for some down time after a day of touring the area with the kids, Mount Vernon has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. Hotels.com has 14 Mount Vernon family hotels, the right one is waiting for you!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Mount Vernon?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Indoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free in-room internet • Outdoor pool • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
Super 8 by Wyndham Mt. Vernon IL2.5-star hotel
Comfort Suites Mount VernonMount Vernon hotel in city center
Americas Best Value Inn Mount Vernon2.5-star Mount Vernon hotel with bar
Days Inn by Wyndham Mount Vernon2-star hotel
Royal Inn2-star motel
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Mount Vernon?
You’ll discover that Mount Vernon and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Wayne Fitzgerrell State Park
- Raccoon Lake Park
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Jefferson County Fairgrounds
- Rend Lake
- King City Square Shopping Center
Sights & Landmarks