Pet Friendly Hotels in Fredericksburg
Search for Pet Friendly hotels in Fredericksburg
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Spotsylvania Towne Centre
- Fredericksburg Expo and Conference Center
- Fredericksburg Battlefield Park
- Mary Washington House
- University of Mary Washington Galleries
- James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
- Central Park Fun Land
- Rising Sun Tavern
- United States National Slavery Museum
- Hugh Mercer Apothecary Shop
- Gauntlet Golf Club
- Chatham Manor
- Kenmore Plantation
- Mary Washington Athletic Field
- Fredericksburg Presbyterian Church
- Indian Punch Bowl
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes and Dinner Lounge
- Cannon Ridge Golf Club
- The Range
Traveling with your pet to Fredericksburg
Here are the top 3 pet friendly hotels in Fredericksburg based on bookings from the last hour:
- Richard Johnston Inn
- Hyatt Place Fredericksburg at Mary Washington
- Residence Inn by Marriott Fredericksburg
Hyatt Place Fredericksburg at Mary WashingtonBooking a pet friendly hotel in Fredericksburg can also save you some money. By bringing your fur ball, you won’t have to dish out money for expensive dog boarding or pet sitters. However, keep in mind that some hotel chains charge a fee for pets and may have restrictions on breeds and weight so it is important to always read the fine print.
Save up to 50% off a pet friendly hotel room when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Fredericksburg travel guides
Named for Frederick, Prince of Wales, Fredericksburg was founded in 1728, and is rife with history a...