Hotels in Escalante, Utah
Search & Compare Escalante Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Escalante
Escalante overviewEscalante is a budget-friendly place unique for its parks. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument and Escalante Petrified Forest State Park when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Calf Creek Recreation Area and Anasazi State Park Museum will create some memories. Escalante is a family-friendly destination while offering something for everyone.
Where to stay in EscalanteWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Escalante has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels near Escalante with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our maps display the areas and neighborhoods around each hotel so you can see how close you are from Escalante, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
What to see around EscalanteIts parks, hiking trails, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument
- • Escalante Petrified Forest State Park
- • Calf Creek Recreation Area
- • Anasazi State Park Museum
- • Canaan Peak
When to visit EscalanteWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 19°F night
- • July-September: 82°F day, 31°F night
- • October-December: 64°F day, 6°F night
- • January-March: 2.9 inches
- • April-June: 2.1 inches
- • July-September: 3.8 inches
- • October-December: 3.1 inches