What is Surrey Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you have been trying to find the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to consider welcoming Surrey. Here you'll find a variety of activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the shopping to beaches, Surrey has lots of things to see and do that everyone will enjoy. Spend a day checking out attractions like Holland Park, Guilford Town Centre and Morgan Creek Golf Course. When it's time to rest after a day of sightseeing with the family, Surrey has various places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with family suites. No matter what you want, Surrey has different kinds of family accommodations so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Surrey?
Top hotel picks in and around Surrey:
Sheraton Vancouver Guildford HotelSuburban hotel in Guildford with outdoor pool, bar
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Fitness center • Central location
Sandman Suites Surrey-Guildford3-star hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Close to shopping
Civic Hotel Autograph CollectionCity-center Surrey hotel with conference center
- Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool • Bar • Comfy beds
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East Cloverdale, an IHG Hotel3-star hotel with indoor pool, bar
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Fitness center • Comfy beds
Ramada by Wyndham Surrey/LangleySurrey hotel with indoor pool, 24-hour fitness center
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Central location
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Surrey?
You’ll discover that Surrey and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your getaway both educational and lots of fun:
- Holland Park
- Cloverdale Milennium Amphitheatre
- Guilford Town Centre
- Morgan Creek Golf Course
- Central City Shopping Centre
Sights & Landmarks