Traveling With Your Pet to Querétaro
If you need a hotel in Querétaro that will welcome you and your pets, you've come to the right place. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Querétaro outings, or pop out to take in the historical sites and restaurants while they're napping. You might like to spend some time at Zenea Garden and Alameda Hidalgo Park during your stay. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Querétaro can help make your trip memorable.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Querétaro?
Top hotel picks in and around Querétaro:
Grand Fiesta Americana QueretaroLuxury hotel with outdoor pool, near Aqueduct of Santiago de Querétaro
- Free valet parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Fiesta Inn Express Queretaro Constituyentes3-star hotel within walking distance of Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez Auditorium
- Free breakfast • Free WiFi • Fitness center • Outdoor pool • Central location
Hotel Crown Victoria4-star hotel with bar, near Alameda Hidalgo Park
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Central location
Hotel AmberesCity-center hotel
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • 24-hour front desk
Hacienda Jurica by Brisas4-star hotel in Jurica with outdoor pool, pool bar
- Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Querétaro?
Check out these things to see and do in Querétaro:
- Zenea Garden
- Alameda Hidalgo Park
- El Cimatario National Park
- Puerta la Victoria
- Josefa Ortiz de Domínguez Auditorium
- Aqueduct of Santiago de Querétaro
Sights & Landmarks