Hotels in Trabzon

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trabzon?

Top landmarks in Trabzon

Find out more about Trabzon

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Trabzon. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trabzon has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trabzon with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trabzon hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trabzon hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trabzon?
Misal Room Hotel, Peerless Villas Hotel and White House Hotel are all properties that our guests really like.
Where can I get free parking at my hotel in Trabzon?
Park your car for free at these properties: My Suit 61 Otel, Zahi Hotel and Uckale Butik Otel & Restaurant. You can see all 62 choices on our site.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trabzon?
If you want the flexibility to change your travel plans to Trabzon, most properties provide refundable* bookable rates. You can find these accommodations by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trabzon?
Your animal companion is welcome at these pet-friendly hotels: Uckale Butik Otel & Restaurant and Kalfa Hotel.
Which Trabzon hotels do travelers like for their terrific location?
Our guests rave about the location of these properties: Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Trabzon, Azra Suite Otel and Zorlu Grand Hotel Trabzon.
Where can I stay in Trabzon if I want a vacation rental instead of a traditional hotel?
You’ll find 13 vacation homes on our site. In addition, there are 73 apartments and 6 condos.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trabzon with my children?
Your kids are welcome at Anemon Trabzon Otel, Meydan House and Grand Vaves Otel. You can also see 38 options available on our site.
Where should I stay in Trabzon for a trip with my partner?
Zorlu Grand Hotel Trabzon is a great option for a romantic getaway.
Where should I stay in Trabzon if I'm looking for a luxury hotel?
A couple of options for a luxurious stay include Radisson Blu Hotel Trabzon and Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Trabzon. In addition, check out all 6 options on our site.
What will the weather in Trabzon be like during my vacation?
The warmest months in Trabzon are usually August and July with an average temp of 70°F. February and January are the chilliest months when the average temp is 47°F. The rainiest months are October and January.
Why should I book my Trabzon accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are plenty of reasons to book your Trabzon travel with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you the flexibility you’re looking for, our Price Guarantee makes sure you always get the lowest price, and our Rewards Program lets you earn reward nights and save cash.

Keep exploring