Kingston Hotels with a Pool
Search for Pool hotels in Kingston
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Queen's University
- OLG Casino Thousand Islands
- Rogers K-Rock Centre
- Fort Henry
- 1000 Islands Skydeck
- Boldt Castle
- Kingston City Hall
- St. Lawrence Islands National Park
- Gananoque Boat Line
- Invista Centre
- Canadian Forces Base Kingston
- Lake Ontario Park
- The Grand Theatre
- Marine Museum of the Great Lakes
- Royal Military College Museum
- Canada's Penitentiary Museum
- Arthur Child Heritage Museum
- Canadian Piano Museum
- Rideau Canal (Rideau Waterway)
- Strathcona Paper Centre
Hotels in Kingston with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Kingston, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Kingston by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Green Acres Inn
- Service: Green Acres Inn
- Comfort: Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401/Division Street
- Condition: Courtyard by Marriott Kingston Highway 401/Division Street
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!