What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Ho Chi Minh City?
Although exercising using the hotel fitness center is important, you might decide to shake up your routine and check out some of these things to see and do in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Vinhomes Central Park
- Can Gio Mangrove Forest
- Tao Dan Park
- War Remnants Museum
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- Ben Thanh Market
- Opera House
- Dong Khoi Street
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Ho Chi Minh City
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting Ho Chi Minh City, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Travelers to Ho Chi Minh City highly recommend the shopping and bars. Ben Thanh Market, War Remnants Museum, and Opera House are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Ho Chi Minh City?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Ho Chi Minh City:
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • Outdoor pool • Terrace
- 24-hour fitness center • Free buffet breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Terrace • Garden
- Fitness center • Free WiFi
- 24-hour fitness center • Free in-room WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Terrace
Ellie Apartment and Hotel3.5-star hotel
Southern Breeze International LimitedTan Binh hotel with bar
Happy Homes Co Bac3-star guesthouse, convenient to Ben Thanh Market
Harmony Hotel & ApartmentHotel in District 5
Khach san 10hHotel in District 12