Hotels in Castle Rock, Washington
Search & Compare Castle Rock Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Castle Rock
Castle Rock overviewCastle Rock is a budget-friendly place unique for its sports. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Three Rivers Mall. Be sure stop by Castle Rock Exhibit Hall and Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center while you're here. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Castle Rock is for you.
Where to stay in Castle RockWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Castle Rock has accommodations to fit every need. There are 27 hotels in the Castle Rock area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 14 2-star hotels with an average price of $59 per night
- • 10 3-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $178 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1628 user reviews of Castle Rock hotels: Timberland Inn & Suites
How to get to Castle RockFly in to Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.), 51.5 mi (82.9 km) from downtown Castle Rock.
What to see around Castle RockSome recommended attractions include:
- • Castle Rock Exhibit Hall
- • Mount St. Helens Forest Learning Center
- • Cowlitz County Historical Museum
- • Tam O'Shanter Park
- • Three Rivers Mall
When to visit Castle RockWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 58°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 75°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 80°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 34°F night
- • January-March: 16.2 inches
- • April-June: 9.2 inches
- • July-September: 4.0 inches
- • October-December: 18.5 inches