What is Timmins Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the ideal family-friendly place for a vacation, you might want to think about Timmins. Here you'll find a variety of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Hollinger Park, Gillies Lake Park and Archie Dillon Sportsplex. When it's time to rest after a day of touring the area with the kids, Timmins has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. Hotels.com has 8 Timmins family hotels, the right one is just a click away!
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Timmins?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Convenience store
- Free parking • Free full breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free cribs • Free buffet breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room internet • Restaurant • Laundry room
Super 8 by Wyndham Timmins ONIn the heart of Timmins
Ramada by Wyndham Timmins3-star hotel
The Senator Hotel & Conference Centre Timmins3.5-star hotel with bar, near Timmins Museum and National Exhibition Center
Balsam Suites Boutique Inn & Residence3-star hotel with 24-hour fitness center, near Timmins Museum and National Exhibition Center
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Timmins?
You'll find that Timmins and the surrounding area offers many interesting things to see and do while you're visiting with the kids. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both educational and memorable:
- Hollinger Park
- Gillies Lake Park
- Kettle Lakes Provincial Park
- Archie Dillon Sportsplex
- Mount Jamieson Resort
- Timmins Museum and National Exhibition Center
Sights & Landmarks