What is Richmond Like for Cheap Hotels?
There are countless ways to appreciate the family-friendly city of Richmond on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map, and wander around to a side of this destination where money doesn't do all the talking. Visitors to Richmond love the shopping and restaurants. Snap some photos at Richmond Centre Mall and Richmond Night Market for some great memories without a hefty price tag. Our selection of cheap hotels makes Richmond popular among budget-conscious visitors looking for a vacation to remember. Hotels.com has 16 cheap Richmond hotels to choose from, you're sure to find something you like!
What Are Some of the Best Cheap Hotels in Richmond?
Here are our travelers' best-rated Richmond budget-friendly hotels:
- Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • 24-hour fitness center • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Restaurant • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Garden
- Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Free airport shuttle • Central location
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Terrace • Comfy beds
Four Points by Sheraton Vancouver Airport3.5-star hotel with conference center, near Lansdowne Centre
Accent Inns Vancouver Airport3-star hotel
Charming Family Hotel3-star guesthouse in Shellmont
Days Inn by Wyndham Vancouver Airport2.5-star hotel
Orchid House by Elevate RoomsRichmond guesthouse on boardwalk
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Richmond?
You'll find a variety of sightseeing opportunities in Richmond on a modest budget. Glance at these sights and landmarks in the city, some of which you can appreciate without spending a penny.
- Minoru Park
- Richmond Nature Park
- Richmond Centre Mall
- Richmond Night Market
- Steveston Fisherman's Wharf
- Steveston Village Historic Waterfront
- Lansdowne Centre
- Richmond Olympic Oval
Sights & Landmarks