Hotels in Ticonderoga, New York
Search & Compare Ticonderoga Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Ticonderoga
Ticonderoga overviewTiconderoga is a relaxing place distinct for its historical sites and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You're sure to enjoy all of the coffee and bar options. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Fort Ticonderoga. Be sure stop by Ticondroga Country Club and Ticonderoga Historical Society while you're here. If you're looking for a family-friendly getaway, Ticonderoga is for you.
Where to stay in TiconderogaA welcoming city for all, Ticonderoga has a variety of lodging options. There are 29 hotels in the Ticonderoga area and you can shop as many as 20 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $72 per night
- • 14 3-star hotels with an average price of $84 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $100 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 729 user reviews of Ticonderoga hotels:
- • Best Western Plus Ticonderoga Inn & Suites (Ticonderoga)
- • Super 8 Ticonderoga (Ticonderoga)
How to get to TiconderogaFly in to Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional), 35.6 mi (57.3 km) from downtown Ticonderoga. Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 77.9 mi (125.4 km) away. Ticonderoga Station is the closest train station.
What to see around TiconderogaHere are some favorite choices:
- • Ticondroga Country Club
- • Ticonderoga Historical Society
- • Ticonderoga Cartoon Museum
- • Ticonderoga Heritage Museum
- • Fort Ticonderoga
When to visit TiconderogaIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 10°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 27°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 43°F night
- • October-December: 66°F day, 13°F night
- • January-March: 6.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.3 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches