Traveling With Your Pet to Victoria Falls
If you want to find a pet-friendly hotel in the riverfront city of Victoria Falls, you've come to the right place. We can help you browse hotel options so you and Fluffy will be comfortable on your vacation. Bring your whiskered companions along on some of your Victoria Falls outings, or pop out to explore the area while they're sleeping. Local attractions like Victoria Falls and Victoria Falls National Park are worth a visit while you're in town. Whatever you and your pets are looking for, our selection of pet-friendly hotels in Victoria Falls can help you find a good place to stay.
What Are Some of the Best Pet-friendly Hotels in Victoria Falls?
Here is the pet-friendly hotel in Victoria Falls that our travelers like best:
- Pets welcome • Small pets only
Lokuthula Lodges3.5-star Victoria Falls lodge with casino
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Victoria Falls?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Victoria Falls, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park (5.1 mi/8.3 km)
- Victoria Falls Bridge (2.1 mi/3.4 km)
- Devil's Pool (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Victoria Falls Field Museum (2.8 mi/4.4 km)
- Mukuni Park Curio Market (6.6 mi/10.7 km)
- Maramba Cultural Museum (4 mi/6.5 km)
- Livingstone Reptile Park (4.2 mi/6.7 km)
- Railway Museum (5.3 mi/8.5 km)
- Livingstone Museum (6.3 mi/10.1 km)