What is Cape Saint Francis Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been trying to find the ideal family-friendly vacation destination, you might want to think about Cape Saint Francis. Here you'll find an interesting array of family activities sure to delight both children and adults alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Seal Point Lighthouse. When you're ready for some down time after a day of sightseeing with the family, Cape Saint Francis has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with pools and hotels with suites for families. No matter what you're looking for, Cape Saint Francis offers different types of accommodations for families so you have a variety to choose from.
What Are Some of the Best Hotels in Cape Saint Francis?
Top hotel picks in and around Cape Saint Francis:
Cape St Francis ResortBeachfront apartment with balcony, near Seal Point Lighthouse
- Free parking • Free WiFi • 2 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools • Walkable location
Seals BackpackersCape Saint Francis family-friendly hostel with outdoor pool
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Golf course • Bar
Surf Inn Cape St FrancisComfortable Cape Saint Francis vacation home with kitchen
- Outdoor pool • Terrace
Beach Break Guest Houses and VillasGuesthouse aimed at LGBT guests
- Free breakfast • Fitness center • Babysitting services • Terrace • Garden
Cape St Francis BeachbreakLuxury Cape Saint Francis apartment with kitchen, balcony
- Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 outdoor pools • Bar
What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Cape Saint Francis?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Cape Saint Francis, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- St. Francis Bay Beach (3 mi/4.9 km)
- Port St. Francis (2 mi/3.2 km)
- St. Francis Links (3.3 mi/5.4 km)
- St. Francis Bay Golf Club (3.1 mi/5.1 km)