What is Centurion Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you've been searching for the perfect family-friendly vacation spot, you might want to think about Centurion. Here you'll find an intriguing array of family activities sure to delight both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like SuperSport Park, Rietvlei Nature Reserve and Blue Valley Golf Course. When it's time to rest after a day exploring the area with the family, Centurion has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with family suites. You can choose from 34 Centurion accommodations to locate one you and your whole family will appreciate.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Centurion?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free full breakfast • 2 outdoor pools • BBQ grills
- Free parking • Free cribs • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free English breakfast • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free cooked breakfast • Free in-room internet • In-room kitchens • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free English breakfast • Outdoor pool • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
Condor House3.5-star Centurion guesthouse with 2 bars
Pilgrims DelightCenturion B&B in suburbs
Hampton HouseUpscale guesthouse in shopping district
42onKingCenturion upscale B&B with bar
Three Olives Guesthouse3.5-star guesthouse
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Centurion?
You’ll discover that Centurion and the surrounding area offers lots of interesting things to see while you're visiting the area with the family. Here are some recommendations to make your stay both educational and lots of fun:
- Museums & Art Galleries
- Smuts House Museum
- Jan Smuts Museum
- SuperSport Park
- Rietvlei Nature Reserve
- Blue Valley Golf Course
Sights & Landmarks
- Centurion Mall
- Irene Village Mall