What is Cape Town Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the ideal family-friendly vacation spot, you may want to consider Cape Town. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to appeal to both children and adults alike. From the museums to the sightseeing, Cape Town has many things to see and do that everybody will appreciate. Spend a day checking out attractions like Africa Centre, Greenmarket Square and Cape Town City Hall. When it's time to relax after a day of sightseeing with the family, Cape Town has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 344 Cape Town accommodations to locate one you and the entire family will enjoy.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Cape Town?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • In-room kitchenette
- Free parking • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Free airport shuttle
- Kid's meals • Free parking • Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
- Free parking • Free continental breakfast • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room • Babysitting
- Free parking • Restaurant • In-room kitchens • Free in-room WiFi • Laundry room
Clouds Guest House3-star B&B
The Granger3-star hotel in Somerset West
Ramasibi Guest Services3-star guesthouse with pool bar, bar
Samhitakasha Cob House Organic B&B3-star B&B in Muizenberg
15 GordoniaUpscale hotel in Gordon's Bay with bar
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Cape Town?
You’ll discover that Cape Town and the surrounding area provides many interesting things to see while you're out and about with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and memorable:
- Cape Town Gateway Visitor Centre
- Go That Way Tourist Info Centre
- Cape Town Museum
- Company's Garden
- Signal Hill
- Green Point Park
- District Six Museum
- Bo Kaap Museum
- South African National Gallery
Museums & Art Galleries
- Greenmarket Square
- Long Street
- Bree Street