What Are the Best Things to See and Do in São Paulo?
Although staying healthy and fit in the hotel gym is important, you may want to adjust your normal routine and discover some of these things to see and do in São Paulo.
- Republic Square
- Arouche Square
- Aclimacao Park
- Portuguese Language Museum
- Pinacoteca do Estado Museum
- Sala Sao Paulo Concert Hall
- Paulista Avenue
- Sé Square
- Sao Paulo Cathedral
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in São Paulo
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're visiting São Paulo, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain your healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your daily exercise in, you can check out everything this cultural city has to offer. Visitors to São Paulo highly recommend the shopping. Paulista Avenue, Sé Square, and Sao Paulo Cathedral are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in São Paulo?
Our guests appreciate these hotels with fitness centers in São Paulo:
- 24-hour fitness center • Free parking • Free in-room WiFi • 4 restaurants • 2 outdoor pools
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Outdoor pool
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Walkable location
- Fitness center • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk
Toussaint HotelFamily-friendly hotel with 4 bars, water park
Forma Itaim by Q Apartments3.5-star hotel, convenient to Ibirapuera Park
Vitacon - Ferreira Lobo3-star guesthouse, convenient to Ibirapuera Park
Vitacon - Quatá3-star hotel with outdoor pool, near Ibirapuera Park
Vitacon - Gomes de CarvalhoWithin easy reach of Ibirapuera Park