What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Belo Horizonte?
Although exercising in the hotel gym is important, you might decide to adjust your normal routine and discover some of these sights and activities in Belo Horizonte.
- Guanabara Park
- Americo Renne Giannetti Municipal Park
- Pampulha Ecological Park
- Pampulha Art Museum
- Memorial Minas Gerais Vale
- Museum of Toys
- Seventh of September Square
- Station Square
- Central Market
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Belo Horizonte
If you want to maintain your fitness routine while you're in Belo Horizonte, a hotel with a gym may be a perk you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're on the road when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Seventh of September Square, Station Square, and Central Market are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Belo Horizonte?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Belo Horizonte:
Ouro Minas Hotel Belo Horizonte, Dolce by WyndhamLuxury hotel in Ipiranga with indoor pool, pool bar
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa • Central location
Mercure Belo Horizonte Lourdes Hotel3.5-star hotel with indoor pool, near Bradesco Theater
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Steam room • Central location
Ibis budget Belo Horizonte Afonso Pena2.5-star hotel
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 24-hour front desk
Ibis budget Belo Horizonte SavassiSuburban hotel in Savassi with outdoor pool, bar
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Spa tub • Attentive staff
Holiday Inn Belo Horizonte SavassiUpscale hotel in Santo Antonio
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Bar • 24-hour front desk