Hotels in Trindade

Hotels.com makes it easy and rewarding. Always

Reward yourself your way

Stay where you want, when you want, and get rewarded

Learn about Hotels.com Rewards

Unlock instant savings

You could get an extra 10% off with Secret Prices

Free cancellation

Flexible bookings on most hotels*

Where to stay in Trindade?

Top neighborhoods in Trindade

Top landmarks in Trindade

Find out more about Trindade

If you're looking for a place to get away, look no further than Trindade. Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Trindade has accommodations to fit every need. Search for hotels in Trindade with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and neighborhoods around all Trindade hotels so you can see how close you are from landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger area. The best Trindade hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.

Frequently asked questions

What accommodations do travelers like in Trindade?
Liguori Hotel is a property that our guests really like.
Where can I find free parking with my stay in Trindade?
These hotels offer the perk of free parking: Trindade Hotel and Pousada Santana.
Can I book a refundable hotel in Trindade?
If you want the flexibility to change your plans to Trindade, most accommodations offer refundable* bookable rates. You can see these properties by searching our site and using the “fully refundable” filter to narrow the results down.
Where can I stay with my pet in Trindade?
Your furry friend can stay with you at this pet-friendly hotel: Fortaleza Prime Trindade.
Where should I stay in Trindade if I want an affordable accommodation?
A few inexpensive options worth considering are Hotel Via Sacra, Pousada Santana and Trindade Plaza Hotel.
Where can I stay if I'm traveling to Trindade for a family-friendly vacation?
Your kids are welcome at Trindade Hotel, Liguori Hotel and Trindade Plaza Hotel. You can also check out 8 options on our site.
What will the weather in Trindade be like during my visit?
With an average temperature of 71°F, Trindade is a great place if you want to enjoy the sunshine year all year long.
Why should I book my Trindade accommodation with Hotels.com?
There are lots of reasons to book your Trindade trip with us: our free cancellations on selected hotels* gives you flexibility, our Price Guarantee ensures you always get the lowest price, and you can earn reward nights with our Rewards Program saving your money.

Keep exploring