What is Belem Like for Family-Friendly Vacations?
If you're looking for the perfect family-friendly place for a vacation, you may want to consider Belem. Here you'll find a wide variety of family activities sure to appeal to both kids and parents alike. Spend a day checking out attractions like Espaco Sao Jose Liberto, Republican Square and Margarida Schivazappa Theater. When it's time to rest after a day of fun with the kids, Belem has a variety of places to stay, such as family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for families. You can pick from 15 Belem accommodations to discover one you and the family will like.
What Are Some Places to Stay with Kids in Belem?
Our travelers have rated these as their favorite kid-friendly hotels:
- Outdoor pool • Free in-room WiFi
- Kid's pool • Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi
- Free parking • Free buffet breakfast • Restaurant • Free in-room WiFi • Central location
Hotel Faraó3-star hotel
Hotel Riviera D'AmazoniaFamily-friendly hotel in Coqueiro with pool bar, bar
Hotel Central2.5-star hotel in Campina
Hotel IpeIn the heart of Belem
What Should I See and Do with Kids in Belem?
You'll find that Belem and the surrounding area provides lots of interesting things to do while you're in town with the kids. Here are some ideas to make your trip both educational and lots of fun:
- Republican Square
- Bosque Rodrigues Alves Jardim Botanico da Amazonia
- Utinga State Park
- Espaco Sao Jose Liberto
- Cirio Museum
- Santo Alexandre Church and Museu de Arte Sacra
- Margarida Schivazappa Theater
- Docas Station Market
- Ver-O-Peso Market
Museums & Art Galleries
Sights & Landmarks