Hotels in Norwich, New York
Search & Compare Norwich Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Norwich
Norwich overviewNorwich is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and university spirit. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Northeast Classic Car Museum and Bullthistle Model Railroad Society Museum. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Chenango County Historical Society Museum and Canasawacta Country Club. A family- and business-friendly area, Norwich also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NorwichFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Norwich is the place to go.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 8 3-star hotels with an average price of $75 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1258 user reviews of Norwich hotels:
- • Fred's Inn (Norwich)
- • Super 8 Norwich (Norwich)
- • Howard Johnson Hotel Norwich (Norwich)
How to get to NorwichFly in to Binghamton, NY (BGM-Greater Binghamton), 32.3 mi (52.1 km) from downtown Norwich.
What to see around NorwichThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Northeast Classic Car Museum
- • Bullthistle Model Railroad Society Museum
- • Chenango County Historical Society Museum
- • Canasawacta Country Club
- • Blue Stone Golf Club
- • Colgate University
- • Gilbert Lake State Park
- • Brookfield Railroad State Forest
When to visit NorwichWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 77°F day, 30°F night
- • July-September: 78°F day, 45°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 7.8 inches
- • April-June: 11.3 inches
- • July-September: 10.8 inches
- • October-December: 9.5 inches