Hotels in Sunman, Indiana
Search & Compare Sunman Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Sunman
Sunman overviewSunman is a relaxing place distinct for its museums and sports. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Wolf Creek Habitat and Rescue and Creation Museum. While you're here, stop by Liberty Park and Brum Woods. Sunman is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SunmanFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Sunman is the place to go. There are 18 hotels in the Sunman area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 11 3-star hotels with an average price of $76 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 1599 user reviews of Sunman hotels: Indian Lakes RV Campground
How to get to SunmanFly in to Cincinnati, OH (CVG-Cincinnati - Northern Kentucky Intl.), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from downtown Sunman. Cincinnati, OH (LUK-Cincinnati Municipal - Lunken Field) is the next closest major airport, 36.1 mi (58.1 km) away.
What to see around SunmanFun activities such as skiing, sporting events, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • Perfect North Slopes
- • Miami Whitewater Forest
- • Wolf Creek Habitat and Rescue
- • Creation Museum
- • Liberty Park
- • Brum Woods
When to visit SunmanWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 87°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 88°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 74°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 10.1 inches
- • April-June: 13.7 inches
- • July-September: 10.5 inches
- • October-December: 10.3 inches