Monterey Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Capitola Beach
- Carmel Beach
- Monterey Museum of Art-La Mirada
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
- Asilomar State Beach
- Monterey County Fairgrounds
- Lovers Point
- California State University Monterey Bay
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Carmel City Beach
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Seacliff State Beach
- Carmel Valley Ranch Golf Course
- University of California Santa Cruz
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Rio Del Mar Beach
- Big Sur Spirit Garden
- Mystery Spot
Hotels in Monterey with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: The Vagabond's House
- Service: Inn at Depot Hill
- Comfort: Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
- Condition: Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Monterey are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Monterey with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.
Monterey travel guides
Monterey is a delightfully compact city, and extremely easy to navigate by foot. With a wealth of ce...
Yes, there's the whale watching and gorgeously craggy shoreline, but Monterey isn't just about sight...
The stunning, historical coastal city of Monterey is one of California’s most vibrant getaways. With...