Monterey Hotels with a Pool
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Capitola Beach
- Carmel Beach
- Monterey Museum of Art-La Mirada
- Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park
- Asilomar State Beach
- Monterey County Fairgrounds
- Lovers Point
- California State University Monterey Bay
- Point Lobos State Reserve
- Carmel City Beach
- Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Seacliff State Beach
- Carmel Valley Ranch Golf Course
- University of California Santa Cruz
- Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center
- Rio Del Mar Beach
- Big Sur Spirit Garden
- Mystery Spot
Hotels in Monterey with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Monterey, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Monterey by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
- Service: Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
- Comfort: Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
- Condition: Fairfield Inn & Suites Santa Cruz - Capitola
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!
Monterey travel guides
Monterey is a delightfully compact city, and extremely easy to navigate by foot. With a wealth of ce...
Yes, there's the whale watching and gorgeously craggy shoreline, but Monterey isn't just about sight...
The stunning, historical coastal city of Monterey is one of California’s most vibrant getaways. With...