Hotels in Waverly, New York
Search & Compare Waverly Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Waverly
Waverly overviewWaverly is a relaxing place distinct for its riverfront and sports. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Spend a relaxing day at Waterman Conservation Education Center when the weather is nice. Don't miss your chance to see attractions like Elmer Park and Sayre Historical Society Museum. Waverly is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in WaverlyA welcoming city for all, Waverly has a variety of lodging options. There are 40 hotels in the Waverly area and you can shop as many as 11 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 11 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 26 3-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
How to get to WaverlyFly in to Elmira, NY (ELM-Elmira - Corning Regional), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from downtown Waverly. Binghamton, NY (BGM-Greater Binghamton) is the next closest major airport, 30 mi (48.3 km) away.
What to see around WaverlyIts riverfront, waterfalls, and swimming spots are well known, and favorite spots for nature lovers include:
- • Elmer Park
- • Nichols Park
- • Eldridge Park
- • Lake Wesauking
- • Waterman Conservation Education Center
- • Sayre Historical Society Museum
- • Church of the Redeemer
- • Spencer Historical Museum
- • Historic Owego Marketplace
- • Chemung Valley History Museum
When to visit WaverlyIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 51°F day, 15°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 17°F night
- • January-March: 6.5 inches
- • April-June: 10.5 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 8.4 inches