What Are the Best Things to See and Do in Detroit?
Although staying healthy and fit using the hotel fitness center is important, you might like to shake up your routine and check out some of these sights and activities in Detroit.
- Campus Martius Park
- Hart Plaza
- Detroit Riverwalk
- Belle Isle Beach
- Metro Beach
- E. V. Mercer Beach
- Hollywood Casino at Greektown
- Comerica Park
- Ford Field
Sights & Landmarks
Hotels With Gyms in Detroit
If you want to maintain your workout routine while you're in Detroit, a hotel with a gym may be an extra you can’t do without. Hotels.com makes it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle while you're traveling when you stay at one of our &HotelNumber &City hotels with gyms, with prices starting at &PricesFrom per night and averaging &AvgStarPrice per night. After you get your morning exercise in, you can check out everything this city offers. Travelers to Detroit appreciate the theater scene and restaurants. Hollywood Casino at Greektown, Comerica Park, and Ford Field are local attractions to explore on your trip.
What are Some of the Best Hotels With Gyms in Detroit?
Our travelers like these hotels with fitness centers in Detroit:
Fort Pontchartrain Detroit, a Wyndham Hotel3.5-star hotel, steps from Huntington Place
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • Bar • Walkable location
MotorCity Casino HotelLuxury hotel with 4 bars, near Little Caesars Arena
- 24-hour fitness center • Free valet parking • Free WiFi • 3 restaurants • Central location
Hollywood Casino at Greektown4-star hotel with casino, near Hollywood Casino at Greektown
- 24-hour fitness center • Free WiFi • Restaurant • 2 bars • Central location
MGM Grand DetroitLuxury hotel with spa, near Huntington Place
- Fitness center • Free parking • 9 restaurants • 3 bars • Walkable location
Atheneum Suite Hotel4-star hotel with bar, near Hollywood Casino at Greektown
- Fitness center • Free WiFi • Free area shuttle • Restaurant • Central location