Hotels in Mosinee, Wisconsin
Search & Compare Mosinee Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Mosinee
Mosinee overviewMosinee is a luxury getaway distinct for its theaters and known for its waterparks and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Families can spend some quality time at Stevens Point Brewery and Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company. Check out local attractions like Granite Peak Ski Area and Rib Mountain State Park. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Mosinee is for you.
Where to stay in MosineeWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Mosinee can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 38 hotels in the Mosinee area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 10 2-star hotels with an average price of $51 per night
- • 25 3-star hotels with an average price of $64 per night
Here's the top hotel based on 3243 user reviews of Mosinee hotels: Quality Inn Central Wisconsin Airport (Mosinee)
How to get to MosineeFly in to Mosinee, WI (CWA-Central Wisconsin), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from downtown Mosinee.
What to see around MosineeKnown for its waterparks, the area has sights especially popular with families like:
- • Stevens Point Brewery
- • Wisconsin Dairy State Cheese Company
- • Wildwood Park and Zoo
- • Granite Peak Ski Area
- • Rib Mountain State Park
- • Marathon County Historical Museums
- • Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum
- • Stevens Point Sculpture Park
When to visit MosineeCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 47°F day, 4°F night
- • April-June: 79°F day, 28°F night
- • July-September: 81°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 7°F night
- • January-March: 0.1 inches
- • April-June: 0.4 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.2 inches