Hotels in Arcadia, Louisiana
Search & Compare Arcadia Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Arcadia
Arcadia overviewArcadia is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports, and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find a wide variety of beer and coffee choices. Those seeking the perfect souvenir may want to head over to Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days to shop. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as Bienville Depot Museum. Arcadia is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in ArcadiaFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Arcadia is the place to go. There are 15 hotels in the Arcadia area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 5 2-star hotels with an average price of $65 per night
- • 7 3-star hotels with an average price of $86 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
How to get to ArcadiaFly in to Monroe, LA (MLU-Monroe Regional), 51.6 mi (83.1 km) from downtown Arcadia. Shreveport, LA (SHV-Shreveport Regional) is the next closest major airport, 52.7 mi (84.9 km) away.
What to see around ArcadiaThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Bienville Depot Museum
- • Bonnie and Clyde Ambush Museum
- • Vanity Fair Outlet Mall
- • Bonnie and Clyde Trade Days
- • Trail's End Golf Course
- • Louisiana Tech University
- • Railroad Park
When to visit ArcadiaWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 33°F night
- • April-June: 91°F day, 46°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 57°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 33°F night
- • January-March: 15.3 inches
- • April-June: 14.1 inches
- • July-September: 9.9 inches
- • October-December: 15.4 inches