Oakland Hotels with Free Breakfast
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Oracle Arena
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- University of California - Berkeley
- Jack London Square
- Oakland City Center
- Lake Merritt
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
- Oakland Convention Center
- Paramount Theatre
- California State University East Bay
- Memorial Stadium
- Greek Theater
- Union Landing
- University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley
- Fox Theater
- Chabot College
- Golden Gate Fields
- Hayward City Hall
- Emeryville Marina
- Southland Mall
Hotels in Oakland with Free Breakfast
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: HYATT house Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
- Service: The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay
- Comfort: Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
- Condition: Hampton Inn Union City
Most hotels offer traditional breakfast staples like eggs, bacon, and waffles. For budget hotels, expect quick grab-and-go items like muffins, pastries, and fruit. If you are lodging at a mid-range hotel, hot breakfast buffets are common. Most luxury hotels do not offer free breakfast and instead opt for traditional made-to-order fare or room service.
Free breakfast hotels in Oakland are also a great option for those who value convenience. Grab a bite to eat after your morning routine without the hassle of trying to find a breakfast diner near your hotel. Those crunched for time will appreciate a breakfast that is both free and quick instead of having to deal with the time commitment of traditional dining.
Save up to 50% off your next hotel in Oakland with free breakfast when you book with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Welcome Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.