Oakland Hotels with a Pool
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Oracle Arena
- Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- University of California - Berkeley
- Jack London Square
- Oakland City Center
- Lake Merritt
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
- Oakland Convention Center
- Paramount Theatre
- California State University East Bay
- Memorial Stadium
- Greek Theater
- Union Landing
- University of California Botanical Garden at Berkeley
- Fox Theater
- Chabot College
- Golden Gate Fields
- Hayward City Hall
- Emeryville Marina
- Southland Mall
Hotels in Oakland with a Pool
A quiet, serene pool is a fantastic way to get away from the daily stresses of life and finally relax on your trip. Heading down to the pool can be also be a refreshing way to get some exercise on your trip besides hitting the hotel gym. Stay warm any time of year at an indoor pool, or soak up the sun at our hotels featuring outdoor pools.
If you're traveling with kids in Oakland, the pool can be a handy way to keep them active and entertained. Lounge around and stay dry, or get out and go swimming with the whole family.
Can't decide which accommodation works best for you? We recommend you explore the complete selection of hotels in Oakland by further narrowing down the list by star ratings, price, or using the map to find how hotels near top attractions. Be sure to check each property for any specific amenities you may enjoy during your stay, such as a hot tub, infinity pool, or poolside bar.
Here's a quick overview of what our verified guests have rated as the best free breakfast hotels for:
- Cleanliness: HYATT house Emeryville/San Francisco Bay Area
- Service: The Marina Inn on San Francisco Bay
- Comfort: Hampton Inn Oakland-Hayward
- Condition: Hampton Inn Union City
Rest assured, no matter where you’re traveling, Hotels.com has a great deal for you. So pack a swimsuit and have a great trip!