Hotels in Independence, Kansas
Search & Compare Independence Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Independence hotels
Best hotels in Independence
Independence overviewIndependence is a friendly locale unique for its museums. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. Take in some of the area's local culture at Independence Historical Museum and Dalton Defenders Museum. Check out local attractions like Little House on the Prairie and Neodesha United Methodist Church. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Independence is for you.
Where to stay in IndependenceA welcoming city for all, Independence has a variety of lodging options. There are 12 hotels in the Independence area, some with discounts of up to 50%.
- • 7 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $62 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 356 user reviews of Independence hotels:
- • Apple Tree Inn and Suites (Independence)
- • Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Independence (Independence)
- • Townsman Motel (Independence)
- • Super 8 Independence Ks (Independence)
How to get to IndependenceFly in to Tulsa, OK (TUL-Tulsa Intl.), 72.4 mi (116.4 km) from downtown Independence.
What to see around IndependenceThe area's local highlights include its museums and places like:
- • Independence Historical Museum
- • Dalton Defenders Museum
- • Little House on the Prairie
- • Neodesha United Methodist Church
- • Neodesha Memorial Library
- • St Ignatius Catholic Church
When to visit IndependenceCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 65°F day, 22°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 92°F day, 52°F night
- • October-December: 76°F day, 22°F night
- • January-March: 6.9 inches
- • April-June: 17.0 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.3 inches