Hotels in Carlyle, Illinois
Search & Compare Carlyle Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Carlyle
Carlyle overviewCarlyle is a budget-friendly place distinct for its festivals and parks, and known for its marina and college atmosphere. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to West Access Marina and Governors Run Golf Course. A stop at places like Spillway Recreation Area and Clinton County Fairgrounds will create some memories. A family-friendly area, Carlyle also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in CarlyleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Carlyle can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 15 hotels in the Carlyle area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $45 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $68 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 749 user reviews of Carlyle hotels:
- • Centerstone Inn & Suites (Carlyle)
- • Mariner's Village Resort (Carlyle)
How to get to CarlyleFly in to St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 54.3 mi (87.4 km) from downtown Carlyle.
What to see around CarlyleFun activities such as golf, strolling the marina, and running are at hand, along with attractions such as:
- • West Access Marina
- • Governors Run Golf Course
- • Spillway Recreation Area
- • Hazlet State Park
- • Bell Tower Park
- • Community Park
When to visit CarlyleCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 60°F day, 20°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 39°F night
- • July-September: 87°F day, 49°F night
- • October-December: 73°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 0.3 inches
- • April-June: 0.5 inches
- • July-September: 0.4 inches
- • October-December: 0.4 inches