Hotels in Elgin, South Carolina
Search & Compare Elgin Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Elgin
Elgin overviewElgin is a budget-friendly place known for its shops. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. Learn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like South Carolina State House. Make some time to enjoy the local sights such as University of South Carolina. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Elgin is for you.
Where to stay in ElginWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Elgin can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 115 hotels in the Elgin area and you can shop as many as 31 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 25%.
- • 47 2-star hotels with an average price of $48 per night
- • 59 3-star hotels with an average price of $69 per night
- • 6 4-star hotels with an average price of $99 per night
How to get to ElginFly in to Columbia, SC (CAE-Columbia Metropolitan), 24.2 mi (38.9 km) from downtown Elgin.
What to see around ElginOutdoorsy fun is on hand such as camping, football, and horseback riding, along with attractions such as:
- • Plex Indoor Sports
- • Charlie W. Johnson Stadium
- • Carolina Coliseum
- • Eugene E. Stone III Stadium
- • Colonial Life Arena
- • South Carolina State Fairgrounds
- • Riverbanks Zoo and Garden
- • Village at Sandhill Mall
- • Columbia Place Mall
- • South Carolina State House
- • University of South Carolina
When to visit ElginIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 70°F day, 29°F night
- • April-June: 89°F day, 42°F night
- • July-September: 90°F day, 56°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 30°F night
- • January-March: 11.1 inches
- • April-June: 9.7 inches
- • July-September: 13.0 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches