Hotels in Duxbury, Massachusetts
Search & Compare Duxbury Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Duxbury
Duxbury overviewLearn about local heritage at popular landmarks in the area like Mayflower II and Plymouth Rock. National Monument to the Forefathers and Plimoth Plantation are popular places to visit. Duxbury is an inviting destination that has something for everyone.
Where to stay in DuxburyWhether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, Duxbury has accommodations to fit every need. There are 69 hotels in the Duxbury area and you can shop as many as 23 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 11%.
- • 22 2-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
- • 38 3-star hotels with an average price of $104 per night
- • 8 4-star hotels with an average price of $146 per night
How to get to DuxburyFly in to Provincetown, MA (PVC-Provincetown Municipal), 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from downtown Duxbury. New Bedford, MA (EWB-New Bedford Regional) is the next closest major airport, 28.6 mi (46.1 km) away.
What to see around DuxburySome top sights in the area include:
- • Mayflower II
- • Plymouth Rock
- • National Monument to the Forefathers
- • Plimoth Plantation
When to visit DuxburyWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 53°F day, 17°F night
- • April-June: 81°F day, 31°F night
- • July-September: 83°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 69°F day, 19°F night
- • January-March: 14.2 inches
- • April-June: 12.6 inches
- • July-September: 11.8 inches
- • October-December: 13.7 inches