Hotels in Hawkinsville, Georgia
Search & Compare Hawkinsville Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Hawkinsville
Hawkinsville overviewHawkinsville is a budget-friendly place unique for its historical sites. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and running. Learn about local heritage at landmarks like Hawkinsville Opera House and Pulaski County Courthouse. Head to Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park and Southern Hills Golf & Country Club to make some memories. A family- and business-friendly area, Hawkinsville also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in HawkinsvilleWhether traveling for business or pleasure, Hawkinsville can comfortably accommodate all visitors. There are 30 hotels in the Hawkinsville area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 21 2-star hotels with an average price of $38 per night
- • 6 3-star hotels with an average price of $47 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 1367 user reviews of Hawkinsville hotels:
- • Best Western Hawkinsville Inn & Suites (Hawkinsville)
- • Budget Inn Hawkinsville (Hawkinsville)
How to get to HawkinsvilleFly in to Macon, GA (MCN-Middle Georgia Regional), 32.3 mi (52.1 km) from downtown Hawkinsville.
What to see around HawkinsvilleSights especially popular with families include:
- • Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
- • Rigby's Entertainment Complex
- • Hawkinsville Opera House
- • Pulaski County Courthouse
- • Hawkinsville Veterans Memorial Park
- • Southern Hills Golf & Country Club
- • Dodge County Golf Club
When to visit HawkinsvilleIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 72°F day, 36°F night
- • April-June: 90°F day, 48°F night
- • July-September: 91°F day, 59°F night
- • October-December: 81°F day, 36°F night
- • January-March: 13.3 inches
- • April-June: 10.7 inches
- • July-September: 12.9 inches
- • October-December: 10.0 inches