Hotels in Rock Springs, Wyoming
Search & Compare Rock Springs Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Rock Springs hotels
Best hotels in Rock Springs
Rock Springs overviewRock Springs is a budget-friendly place distinct for its museums and sports. You'll enjoy the ample cheese and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for horseback riding and walking. Take in some of the area's local culture at Rock Springs Historical Museum and Sweetwater County Historical Museum. Check out local attractions like White Mountain Golf Course and FMC Park. Rock Springs is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in Rock SpringsA welcoming city for all, Rock Springs has a variety of lodging options. There are 19 hotels in the Rock Springs area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 8 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 9 3-star hotels with an average price of $79 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 2305 user reviews of Rock Springs hotels:
- • Homewood Suites by Hilton Rock Springs (Rock Springs)
- • Hampton Inn Rock Springs (Rock Springs)
- • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites ROCK SPRINGS GREEN RIVER (Rock Springs)
- • My Place Hotel-Rock Springs, WY (Rock Springs)
- • Holiday Inn Rock Springs (Rock Springs)
How to get to Rock SpringsFly in to Rock Springs, WY (RKS-Sweetwater County), 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from downtown Rock Springs.
What to see around Rock SpringsThe area's museums and cultural sights stand out, and places to visit include:
- • Rock Springs Historical Museum
- • Sweetwater County Historical Museum
- • White Mountain Golf Course
- • FMC Park
When to visit Rock SpringsIf you're starting to plan your trip, you might be wondering when's the best time to visit. Here are the seasonal norms to help you decide when to go:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 49°F day, 12°F night
- • April-June: 80°F day, 26°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 37°F night
- • October-December: 63°F day, 12°F night
- • January-March: 1.6 inches
- • April-June: 2.9 inches
- • July-September: 2.2 inches
- • October-December: 1.9 inches