Hotels in Salado, Texas
Search & Compare Salado Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Salado
Salado overviewSalado is a relaxing place unique for its historical sites and shops. You're sure to appreciate the ample coffee and bar options. This shopping destination has plenty of shops to explore, including Killeen Mall. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Stillhouse Park and Bell County Expo Center. Salado is a family- and business-friendly destination with something for everyone.
Where to stay in SaladoA welcoming city for all, Salado has a variety of lodging options. There are 72 hotels in the Salado area and you can shop as many as 10 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 28 2-star hotels with an average price of $43 per night
- • 39 3-star hotels with an average price of $42 per night
- • 3 4-star hotels with an average price of $109 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 6043 user reviews of Salado hotels:
- • Inn on the Creek (Salado)
- • Holiday Inn Express Salado-Belton (Salado)
- • Stagecoach Inn (Salado)
- • Days Inn Salado (Salado)
How to get to SaladoFly in to Killeen, TX (GRK-Killeen-Fort Hood Regional), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from downtown Salado. Austin, TX (AUS-Austin-Bergstrom Intl.) is the next closest major airport, 52.3 mi (84.2 km) away.
What to see around SaladoHere are some favorite choices:
- • Stillhouse Park
- • Bell County Expo Center
- • University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- • Killeen Civic and Conference Center
- • Vive Les Arts Theatre
When to visit SaladoWondering what time of year to travel, or what clothes to pack? Here are seasonal norms to help you with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 74°F day, 35°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 50°F night
- • July-September: 97°F day, 61°F night
- • October-December: 84°F day, 35°F night
- • January-March: 7.6 inches
- • April-June: 10.3 inches
- • July-September: 6.3 inches
- • October-December: 8.9 inches