Hotels in Socorro, New Mexico
Search & Compare Socorro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of Socorro hotels
Best hotels in Socorro
Socorro overviewSocorro is a budget-friendly place unique for its festivals, natural features, and sports. You'll enjoy the ample beer and coffee options, along with outdoor areas for running and walking. Spend a relaxing day at Sedillo Park and Bosque del Apache when the weather is nice. Check out local attractions like New Mexico Tech Mineral Museum and New Mexico Tech Golf Course. If you're looking for a family- and business-friendly getaway, Socorro is for you.
Where to stay in SocorroA welcoming city for all, Socorro has a variety of lodging options. There are 10 hotels in the Socorro area, some with discounts of up to 10%.
- • 6 2-star hotels with an average price of $50 per night
- • 4 3-star hotels with an average price of $40 per night
Here are the top hotels based on 536 user reviews of Socorro hotels:
- • Holiday Inn Express Socorro
- • Comfort Inn And Suites
- • Best Western Socorro Hotel & Suites
- • Econo Lodge Socorro
- • Super 8 Socorro
How to get to SocorroFly in to Albuquerque, NM (ABQ-Albuquerque Intl. Sunport), 75.6 mi (121.7 km) from downtown Socorro.
What to see around SocorroIt's recognized for its wildlife, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Sedillo Park
- • Bosque del Apache
- • New Mexico Tech Mineral Museum
- • New Mexico Tech Golf Course
- • Trinity Site
When to visit SocorroCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 71°F day, 21°F night
- • April-June: 93°F day, 35°F night
- • July-September: 93°F day, 46°F night
- • October-December: 78°F day, 21°F night
- • January-March: 0.8 inches
- • April-June: 1.3 inches
- • July-September: 5.2 inches
- • October-December: 2.0 inches