Family Friendly Hotels in Green Bay
Search for Family-friendly hotels in Green Bay
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
- Lambeau Field
- Resch Center
- Oneida Casino
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
- Green Bay Packer Hall of Fame
- Weidner Center
- KI Convention Center
- Green Bay Botanical Garden
- Bay Park Square
- Bay Beach Amusement Park
- National Railroad Museum
- Shopko Hall
- Brown County Veterans Memorial Arena (Brown County Arena)
- NEW Zoo
- Northeast Wisconsin Technical College
- Brown County Courthouse
- Ashwaubenon Bowling Alley
- Thornberry Creek at Oneida
- Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary
Family friendly travelling in Green Bay
Here are some top hotels travelers have booked in the last hour:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Green Bay Downtown
- Kress Inn, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites -- Brillion, WI
- SpringHill Suites Green Bay
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Green Bay East
By booking a family friendly hotel in Green Bay, you’ll often times receive a bigger room with more sleeping arrangements to accommodate the size of your family. For bigger families, you may want to look for hotels that offer two-room suites that include sleeper sofas or rollaway beds. Having a hotel room with enough wiggle room for your family is key to having a stress-free vacation.
Family friendly hotels in Green Bay also tend to be equipped with amenities your kiddos will love like pools or recreational centers. Some kid friendly hotels even have indoor waterparks! The biggest perk you (and your wallet) will love is that most family friendly hotels let kids under 18 stay for free. You may also want to look for hotels that offer free breakfast to save you the expense of dining out.
Save up to 50% off a family-friendly hotel room in Green Bay when booking with Hotels.com. Sign up for the Hotels.com Rewards program and receive one free night when you book 10 nights.