Hotels in Akeley, Minnesota
Search & Compare Akeley Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Akeley
Akeley overviewAkeley is a relaxing place distinct for its dancing and casinos. You'll enjoy the ample coffee and bar choices, along with activities like fishing and swimming. Spend a relaxing day at Walker City Park and Paul Bunyan State Forest when the weather is nice. A stop at places like Woodtick Theatre and Tianna Country Club will create some memories. A family-friendly area, Akeley also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AkeleyFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Akeley is the place to go. There are 11 hotels in the Akeley area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 4 2-star hotels with an average price of $60 per night
- • 3 3-star hotels with an average price of $125 per night
- • 2 4-star hotels with an average price of $119 per night
How to get to AkeleyFly in to Bemidji, MN (BJI-Bemidji Regional), 37.1 mi (59.7 km) from downtown Akeley.
What to see around AkeleyIts lakes, swimming spots, and hiking trails are notable, and top spots for nature lovers include:
- • Walker City Park
- • Paul Bunyan State Forest
- • Skoe Park
- • Woodtick Theatre
- • Tianna Country Club
- • Northern Lights Casino
- • Headwaters Golf Club
- • Hubbard County Historical Museum
When to visit AkeleyWondering when's the best time to visit? Here are seasonal norms to help you plan your trip:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 45°F day, -1°F night
- • April-June: 78°F day, 23°F night
- • July-September: 79°F day, 42°F night
- • October-December: 62°F day, 0°F night
- • January-March: 2.6 inches
- • April-June: 9.4 inches
- • July-September: 10.9 inches
- • October-December: 4.9 inches