Hotels in Allenwood, Pennsylvania
Search & Compare Allenwood Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Allenwood
Allenwood overviewAllenwood is a relaxing place distinct for its sports and known for its college atmosphere and shops. You'll find extensive coffee and bar options. Visitors can plan a fun excursion to Howard J. Lamade Stadium and BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field. Check out local attractions like Clyde Peeling's Reptiland and White Deer Golf Course. A family- and business-friendly area, Allenwood also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in AllenwoodA welcoming city for all, Allenwood has a variety of lodging options. There are 40 hotels in the Allenwood area, some with discounts of up to 20%.
- • 17 2-star hotels with an average price of $55 per night
- • 22 3-star hotels with an average price of $82 per night
How to get to AllenwoodFly in to Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 10.4 mi (16.8 km) from downtown Allenwood. Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County) is the next closest major airport, 88.7 mi (142.7 km) away.
What to see around AllenwoodFun activities include attractions such as:
- • Howard J. Lamade Stadium
- • BB&T Ballpark at Historic Bowman Field
- • Hess Recreation Area
- • Clyde Peeling's Reptiland
- • T & D's Cats of the World
- • Lycoming College
- • Bucknell University
- • White Deer Golf Course
- • Four Friends Vinyard & Winery
- • Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum
- • Thomas T. Taber Museum
- • Market Street Bridge
When to visit AllenwoodCurious about when's the best time to visit? Here are the seasonal norms to help with your planning:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 54°F day, 19°F night
- • April-June: 83°F day, 34°F night
- • July-September: 84°F day, 47°F night
- • October-December: 67°F day, 20°F night
- • January-March: 8.0 inches
- • April-June: 10.8 inches
- • July-September: 12.4 inches
- • October-December: 10.1 inches