Hotels in Nitro, West Virginia
Search & Compare Nitro Hotels
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Best hotels in Nitro
Nitro overviewNitro is a budget-friendly place unique for its casinos and shops. You're sure to find the coffee and bar options to your liking. Spend a relaxing day at Ridenour Memorial Park and Nitro City Park when the weather is nice. There's plenty to explore, including local sights like Scarlet Oaks Country Club and Charleston Civic Center. A family- and business-friendly area, Nitro also has something for everyone.
Where to stay in NitroFeaturing accommodation choices that can meet everyone's needs, Nitro is the place to go. There are 40 hotels in the Nitro area and you can shop as many as 12 deals for rooms on Hotels.com, some with discounts of up to 30%.
- • 15 2-star hotels with an average price of $44 per night
- • 21 3-star hotels with an average price of $80 per night
- • 4 4-star hotels with an average price of $93 per night
How to get to NitroFly in to Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from downtown Nitro.
What to see around NitroIt's recognized for its waterfalls, and top places for nature lovers include:
- • Ridenour Memorial Park
- • Nitro City Park
- • Kanawha State Forest
- • Scarlet Oaks Country Club
- • Charleston Civic Center
- • Charleston Town Center Mall
- • Avampato Discovery Museum
- • Clay Center for the Arts and Sciences
When to visit NitroIf you're still deciding when to visit, here are the seasonal norms to help you plan:
Seasonal temperature averages
- • January-March: 62°F day, 26°F night
- • April-June: 85°F day, 40°F night
- • July-September: 85°F day, 51°F night
- • October-December: 72°F day, 27°F night
- • January-March: 10.1 inches
- • April-June: 12.3 inches
- • July-September: 11.9 inches
- • October-December: 9.7 inches