LGBT Friendly Hotels in Manhattan
Get Secret Prices on select hotels
These prices aren’t available to everyone.
Map of LGBT friendly hotels in Manhattan
- Times Square
- Rockefeller Center
- National September 11 Memorial
- Penn Station
- Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
- Radio City Music Hall
- Museum of Modern Art
- Theatre District
- Meatpacking District
- Lincoln Center
- Bryant Park
- Columbus Circle
- 5th Avenue
- Trump Tower
- Carnegie Hall
- Columbia University
Booking Gay Friendly Hotels in Manhattan
With prices starting from just $40/night, you can sure you're getting the best deal.
Read 25514 reviews from fellow guests to make sure your Manhattan hotel is truly inclusive. Out of 25514 actual guest reviews, our LGBT-friendly hotels in Manhattan have an average rating of 4.3.
Our most booked Gay and LGBT friendly hotels in Manhattan from the last hour are:
1. The Surrey
2. Hotel Beacon
3. The Kimpton Muse Hotel
4. Hyatt Union Square New York
5. The Bernic Hotel
With the current favorite being: The Surrey.
We also like to recognize our outstanding hotel partners whenever possible so be sure to check out these great LGBT-friendly hotels, rated highest by our guests for:
1. Cleanliness: Kimpton Ink48 Hotel
2. Service: The Kimpton Muse Hotel
3. Comfort: The Surrey
4. Condition: Hyatt Union Square New York
How to book your Manhattan Gay friendly stay for less
Hotels.com makes it easy to save money on every booking. We offer our Price Guarantee on most bookings. Plus we offer 3 more ways to save:
1. Hotels.com Rewards - Stay 10 nights, get 1 free*
2. Hotels.com Deals & Discounts - Search over 10,000 deals!
3. Hotels.com voucher codes - All our official promo and discount codes in one place.